Fire-Up natural and ecofriendly firelighters
Fire-Up has developed an extensive range of natural, environmentally friendly and nontoxic firelighters for the global market. Our sustainable firestarters are a safe, efficient and ecological way of lighting up your barbecue, fireplace or stove. Thanks to our natural and environmentally friendly materials and production methods, you no longer have to live in fear of creating noxious smoke when lighting a fire indoors. Read on and learn more about what makes our firelighters ecofriendly and good for indoor and outdoor use.
Do you have any questions about our products?
What makes our firelighters ecofriendly and sustainable?
There are several reasons why our firestarters deserve to be labeled natural, ecological and environmentally friendly. For one, all firelighters are made from FSC or PEFC certified wood, and as such are made from sustainable materials. Moreover, because Fire-Up only uses vegetable oil in its production rather than paraffin, our firelighters are nontoxic. As a consequence, it is safe to store these firestarters near food. The use of vegetable oil also means that Fire-Up firelighters do not excrete that oily smell that traditional firestarters do when being lit. Despite containing no paraffin and being nontoxic, our firelighters light up just as well as their toxic counterparts. In fact, all products maintain their firepower, even after being opened. Plus, our lighter cubes can burn between 6 to 8 solid minutes; certainly long enough to get that fire going in the fireplace or barbecues.
Wood from FSC®-certified forests impregnated with a mix of only vegetable oils
- Made from renewable sources
- No petroleum products: no kerosene or paraffin wax
- Non-toxic: no formaldehyde, no added chemicals
- Not harmful if in contact with vegetation, plants aquatic organisms
- Minimum waste
- Certified with official Scandinavian ECO-label
- Not harmful if stored near foods
- Safer: Non-explosive, ignites smoothly, No ADR
- Burn for 6 up to 20 minutes
- Do not dry out or lose their firepower, even after opening
- No unpleasant smell
- Not oily or greasy
- Available in different sizes with different features
Fire-Up’s famous brown firestartersThe brown firestarters from Fire-Up are rapidly gaining in popularity. They are non pollutive, odourless, non toxic and can be stored indefinite. But most of all these firelighters are safe in use. Fire-Up’s firelighters are made from only biomass: FSC®-mixed wood and vegetable-oil.
CO2 neutralMost of Fire-Up’s firelighters are fully CO2 neutral due to the fact that CO2emission after combustion of this product is offset by the reduction of CO2 in the atmosphere as a result of new biomass growth.
Go Green!Fire-Up is at the forefront of sustainable and biological firelighters. At this moment most of Fire-Up’s firelighters are 100% CO2 neutral and originate from well-managed forests with FSC certification.
Natural and CO2 neutral firelighters
Fire-Up takes its mission of producing environmentally friendly firestarters very seriously. As such, our ecofriendly firelighters are more than just nontoxic and non-oily, they are in fact CO2 neutral. Our firewool firestarters, for instance, are made exclusively from biomass and FSC materials. Because of this, CO2 emission after combustion of this product is offset by the reduction of CO2 in the atmosphere resulting in new biomass growth, meaning that our natural firelighters burn CO2 neutral.
Here you find an overview of Fire-Up firelighters.
Why choose Fire-up?
Setting aside the quality of our ecofriendly firelighters, there are also several solid reasons engaging in a partnership with Fire-Up. Allow us to list some arguments below:
- Manufacturer of environmental friendly and sustainable firestarters of high quality with over 30 years of experience
- Specialist in private label, exporting all over the world
- Latest state of the art production and packaging machinery
- Creative and efficient market concepts
- Flexible production with short delivery times
- Highly motivated employees
- Striving to fulfill all necessary legal and social requirements
- Good quality management, accustomed to external audits
Contact us to discuss all possibilities
Do you wish to supply your market and customers with nontoxic, safe and ecofriendly firelighters for fireplace, barbecue and stove? Our own brand offers firelighters of several varieties in in different sized packages. However, we are also happy to create products under your private label. Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss all possibilities. Call us at +31 (0)13 529 95 00.