Fire-Up natural & sustainable firelightersPerfect for lighting up barbeques, fireplaces, stoves and open fires
- More then 30 years manufacturer of environmental friendly and sustainable firestarters of high quality
- Specialist in private label, exporting all over the world
- Latest state of the art production and packaging machinery
- Creative and efficient market-concepts
- Flexible production with short delivery times
- Highly motivated employees
- Striving to fulfill all necessary legal and social requirements
- Good quality management, accustomed to external audits
Wood from FSC®-certified forests impregnated with a mix of only vegetable oils
- Made from renewable sources
- No petroleum products: no kerosene or paraffin wax
- Non-toxic: no formaldehyde, no added chemicals
- Not harmful if in contact with vegetation, plants aquatic organisms
- Minimum waste
- Certified with official Scandinavian ECO-label
- Not harmful if stored near foods
- Safer: Non-explosive, ignites smoothly, No ADR
- Burn for 6 up to 20 minutes
- Do not dry out or lose their firepower, even after opening
- No unpleasant smell
- Not oily or greasy
- Available in different sizes with different features
Fire-Up’s famous brown firestartersThe brown firestarters from Fire-Up are rapidly gaining in popularity. They are non pollutive, odourless, non toxic and can be stored indefinite. But most of all these firelighters are safe in use. Fire-Up’s firelighters are made from only biomass: FSC®-mixed wood and vegetable-oil.
CO2 neutralMost of Fire-Up’s firelighters are fully CO2 neutral due to the fact that CO2emission after combustion of this product is offset by the reduction of CO2 in the atmosphere as a result of new biomass growth.
Go Green!Fire-Up is at the forefront of sustainable and biological firelighters. At this moment most of Fire-Up’s firelighters are 100% CO2 neutral and originate from well-managed forests with FSC certification.
Here you find an overview of Fire-Up firelighters.